The Family of boxing legend Muhammad Ali has revealed that he died from “septic shock due to unspecified natural causes.”
The three-time world heavyweight champion died on Friday night.
He was 74.
He had been suffering from a respiratory illness, a condition that was complicated by Parkinson’s disease.
A public funeral will be held on Friday in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Straight fight
- VENEZUELA - US offers $2.5m in aid to Venezuelans in Colombia
- JAMAICA - Cops pick up more than 60 men in St Catherine North state of emergency
- THE BAHAMAS - schizophrenic man held for three years without medication, charge or court date
- ANTIGUA - Opposition concerned about register for upcoming general election
- GRENADA -Too early to give all clear for Kick-em-Jenny volcano - SRC
- USA - Gunman dies after being shot at US school
- USA - Trump urges death penalty for drug dealers
- US - Donald Trump lambasts Mueller's 'biased' Russia inquiry
- RUSSIA: 23 UK diplomats expelled from Moscow
- USA - Miami bridge collapse: Death toll to rise from six
- ENGLAND - Britain is to expel 23 russian diplomats over nerve attack on ex-spy